LOOKING IN THE SQUARE

A PICTURE RECORDS A MOMENT IN TIME. It will never return, but we have the picture to cherish

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cutlery Mosaic pathway at Hamilton Gardens
I took this photo about a year ago at one of the feature gardens entitled the Kitchen Garden. I don't know what possessed the people setting up this garden to set this cuttlery in the mosaic path but, as with some of the other gardens here, some of the things done were 'tongue-in-cheek.'  I guess as this was the 'Kitchen Garden' maybe they thought this was in keeping with the theme...?

You have to smile...
(Click photo to enlarge)

No comments:

Pages

Welcome to my No. 2 blog. Please feel free to comment or join as a follower.







My No.1 blog is at cimba7200.blogspot.co.nz

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
I live in Hamilton, the largest inland city in New Zealand, stretching across both sides of the Waikato River in the North Island, south of Auckland. Visit my other blog at: http://cimba7200.blogspot.com

Kiwiblogs

Sitemeter

Powered By Blogger

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered by Blogger.